Welcome to PowerliftingHigh!
These are the 7 steps to get you familiar with our website and mission.
- We provide national and state rankings, which includes a composite national ranking system (first of its kind) that we created to compare high school lifters from across the nation.
- We write meet reports and articles related to High School Powerlifting.
- We promote drug-free, healthy, and life-long learning habits under the context of Powerlifting.
- We aim to change the life course of just 1% of High School Powerlifters in this country.
Read More…About Page
Powerlifting is a relatively new (~50 years) strength sport. The sport consists of three lifts: Squat, BenchPress and Deadlift. The best of these three lifts (judged) are added together to create a “Total” and designate weight class winners. Read More…
We send a weekly newsletter directly to your email that keeps you up-to-date with new information, articles and scheduled events. It is timely, concise and free.
Season 1 – 2014
1. 2014 High School Nationals
2. Day 2 – High School Nationals Report (2014)
3. Preview & Predictions – High School Nationals (2014)
4. Day 3 – High School Nationals Report (2014)
5. Class of 2014: The rich get richer
Powerlifting does not end after High School. Actually, the best is yet to come. Helping high school lifters make the transition to lifting in college is our passion.
These are our latest articles about Collegiate Powerlifting:
Get Recruited: Enter your contact information and we will send it out to the collegiate programs.
Powerlifting Class of 2014: The rich get richer!
Composite National Rankings – Girls – Boys – Teams
National Rankings by Weight Class
Rankings by State – Texas – Wisconsin – Louisiana – Mississippi
Ranking by Class – 2015 – 2016 – 2017 – 2018
Sign-up for our free newsletter
We appreciate your visit and your support! Please send and email if you have any additional questions. Trey